This website http://www.laurogolf.com is property of LAURO GOLF S.A., and its contact details are:
– Address: Ctra. A-404, km 14
– Telephone:952 41 27 67
– Fax:952 41 47 57
LAURO GOLF S.A.is responsible of the payment of the green fees booked.
The purchases done in http://www.laurogolf.com, follow the Spanish legislation.
The purchase desicion implies the acceptation of these conditions, as well as the automatic charge after the confirmation.
> Prices and availability
> Data Protection
Prices and availability
The prices and availability of the products published in http:///www.laurogolf.com are valid except for typographical errors.
The prices published include the 21% V.A.T.
Payments can be made through credit card or bank transfer:
• Credit card: You can make the payment through any credit card. The payment is done through the Virtual Sales terminal of Unicaja Bank in favour of LAURO GOLF S.A..
• Bank Transfer: You can also make the payment through a bank transfer to the Lauro Golf account in Unicaja Bank to the account number2103-0186-89-003382278-4,IBAN: ES90 2103 0186 8900 3382 2784, SWIFT BIC CODE:UCJAES2MThe confirmation will not be made until the the payment is received. If the bank transfer is done through a bank different of Unicaja it could take from 48 to 72 hours. Please remember to indicate the concept of the transfer, your identity card or your full name.
No refunds permitted.
http://www.laurogolf.com has a Virtual TPV service from Unicaja Bank (Internet payment method) that checks the validity of the card and its operations.
In the communication between you and Unicaja for the authorization of credit card transactions, using the maximum-security SSL (128 bit) and is performed directly without mediation by Lauro Golf SA
The exchange of data between you and Lauro Golf SA (user data, shipping address and contents of the order) is also encrypted under SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption standard (European) 40 bits.
This protocol is universally supported by major browsers, and warrants to the buyer:
* The identity of the recipient of your data (not impersonating the seller)
* The confidentiality of the information he provided
* Integrity (no manipulation) of the information he provided.